When you use the right colors you'll get the maximum results. In this watercolor painting video workshop expert watercolor artist Sterling Edwards will show you how to do just that. Covering a wide range of watercolor painting techniques and tips and then completing a watercolor demonstration from start-to-finish, Edwards will help you improve your watercolor paintings and your overall use of color, no matter the subject. Learn how mixing rich neutrals along with complimentary colors can really make your compositions pop or evoke a certain mood or atmosphere.
You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You want to improve the color usage in your own watercolor paintings
- You want to discover new & exciting color combinations and complimentary neutrals for your landscape, still life or portrait
- You love painting in watercolor and want to learn more!
Learn how to paint in watercolor in a whole new way with this exciting painting video workshop! Great for beginning watercolor artists & more experienced painters, this video lesson from Sterling Edwards make a great addition to the library of any artist.
In This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson You'll Learn:
- The basics of color characteristics in watercolor
- Techniques for mixing and applying different types of color
- How to play with wet-into-wet painting techniques for a loose foreground