A full-time artist and ambassador for negative painting, Linda Kemp teaches workshops throughout Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Her award-winning paintings are in several collections around the world, and have been featured in publications such as The Artist's Magazine
and Watercolor Artist
. Linda is the author of Watercolor Painting Outside the Lines
and Simplifying Color & Design for Artists
You'll love this Acrylic Painting DVD if:
- You love abstract painting and want to learn more.
- Acrylics are your go-to medium of choice.
- You want to learn a step-by-step approach to painting negative space.
Take advantage of the nature of acrylic as your create a painting from start to finish along with Linda Kemp. Working in multiple layers of transparency and opacity, Linda teaches using a negative painting approach (painting around an object). Along the way, learn acrylic painting tips for brushwork, edges, color mixing and characteristics, and value contrasts for a powerful end result!
Order this must-have acrylic resource now to:
- Complete a powerful painting, step by step
- Discover acrylic lessons on brushwork, layering, edges, color mixing, and negative painting
- And more!