MORE Collage Textures and Techniques with Claudine Hellmuth
$19.95Artist: Claudine Hellmuth
Producer: Creative Catalyst Productions
Runtime: 120 min
In her second DVD collage workshop, you meet Claudine Hellmuth and learn still more about her collage assemblage techniques. You'll learn:
- How to alter books
- Image and transfer methods
- Mixed media techniques
- Acrylic painting
- Rubber stamping
- Paper collage
- Making gifts for friends and family
- And more!
Nationally recognized collage artist, Claudine Hellmuth, brings her unique collage techniques to her second video collage workshop! Claudine's relaxed manner and easy going approach to collage shines through; you'll feel like you are taking one of her critically acclaimed workshops! You'll learn easy ways to create amazing backgrounds simply by using old magazines, metal polish, rubbing alcohol and a few other items. Techniques can be mixed and matched to create unlimited options for your collages, altered books, scrapbook page layouts and more. Incorporate your family photos and turn them into works of art!
Sit in on a conversation with Claudine Hellmuth and learn how her up-beat approach to creativity brings freshness and freedom to her work. Claudine gives you insight into her philosophy about art and creating!
- PROJECT on this DVD: 12 x 12 canvas collage
- INTERVIEW on this DVD: 45 min.
- TECHNIQUES on this DVD: Two new magazine altering backgrounds using metal polish, stencil technique, altered magazine crinkled paper, rubbing alcohol and acrylics, and peeling paper background.