First, make sure Apple iTunes is installed on your computer.
1. Download the video file to a place on your computer where you can easily find it.
2. Start iTunes.
3. Under the File menu, select Add File to Library…
4. Locate the folder where you downloaded the video file, click on the video file to select it, then click Open.
(Search your computer for "vdl" or by the title or SKU.)
5. iTunes will copy the file into your iTunes library. This may take a minute or so. NOTE: iTunes actually makes a copy of your video file and store it in its own library. If you want to save space on your computer, you may delete the original file that you downloaded. The full video will remain within iTunes and you may access it there from then on.
6. You will now find your video in the Movies section within iTunes.
7. To play the movie, just click on the Movies section, then double-click on the video you want to play. The video will begin playing automatically.
8. Use the controls at the top of the page to adjust the volume, pause, fast-forward, or rewind. If you put your cursor over the video as it is playing, the same controls also appear below the video. IMPORTANT: To close the video and get back to your list, put the cursor over the video. A white X will appear in the upper-right corner. Click this to close the video.